Transient Recovery Voltage
In each webinar of this “Studies from A to Z” series, it is shown how to conduct a particular study from the beginning to the end.
They are technically advanced and very appreciated by engineers.
This complimentary webinar, organized by POWERSYS, will help you to discover efficiently how helpful EMTP-RV software can be for your Transient Recovery Voltage studies.
- How to conduct a transient recovery voltage
- How to model the mechanical behaviour of a breaker with a statistical approach
- How to study the trap charge in a line/cable
- Devices used during the webinar:
* Frequency Dependent parameter model of lines/cables,
* Thevenin equivalent of networks,
* Switching surge arresters
These webinars are interactive and conducted by an engineer allowing you to share the demo on his screen, ask your questions and receive immediate feedback.
Feel free to send us your questions in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org