This webinar will show how to conduct a particular study from the beginning to the end.
It will help you to discover efficiently how helpful EMTP-RV software can be for your Transient Recovery Voltage studies.
- How to conduct a transient recovery voltage
- How to model the mechanical behaviour of a breaker with a statistical approach
- How to study the trap charge in a line/cable
- Devices used during the webinar:
○ Frequency Dependent parameter model of lines/cables,
○ Thevenin equivalent of networks,
○ Switching surge arresters
>> Thursday, November 24, 2016
2 time slots
Time: 10:00am CET (Paris, GMT +01:00)
Time: 03:00pm CET (Paris, GMT +01:00)