Program of the week
Come to see the presentation of the new EMTP 3.4 version
Every day, Monday to Friday at 01:30 pm !
Tuesday 23th of August:
- 10:30 pm: Presentation of the "Protection toolbox"
Mr. Henry Gras from Powersys will do a presentation focused on the protection toolbox. This new toolbox opens new doors for the simulation and analysis of protection systems. Both steady-state and time-domain simulation options are available. All relay, fuse and thermal element models are solved in time-domain with nonlinear functions, such as CT, VT and CVT magnetization. This new implementation for EMTP allows to achieve highest levels of accuracy for protection
- 03:30 pm: Presentation about "PAMLAB"
Mr. Manuel Martinez Duro from EDF company will do a presentation of PAMLAB.
PAMLAB provides a powerful environment to perform parametric studies with EMTP-RV.
Linked to an EMTP-RV design, PAMLAB performs:
- Uncertainty/Probabilistic analysis (simulation with uncertainties on parameters and/or on network topology),
- Sensitivity analysis (evaluation of the relative impact of the parameters on the results),
- Parameter matching (and comparison between measurements and simulations).
Wednesday 24th of August:
- 3:30 pm: Presentation about "Modeling and simulation of a CIGRE HVDC grid system"
Mr. Saad Hani from RTE company will do a presentation focused on the modeling and simulation of the CIGRE B4 DC Grid test system prepared by WG B4-57 and B4-58. This test system includes mainly: loads, AC and DC cables, AC and DC overhead lines, AC grid, wind farms and 11 VSC stations based on MMC technology. The test system is developed and simulated in the EMTP-RV software. Several EMT events, such as outage and DC faults are simulated to provide validation and dynamic performance of this 11 terminal DC grid.
- 12:00 am: Cocktail and Presentation of the New version EMTP 3.4
- 5:00 pm: Presentation of the New version EMTP 3.4
- New detailed models of Current Transformer (CT), Voltage Transformer (VT), and Capacitive Voltage Transformer (CVT)
- Many of improvements in the Graphical User Interface EMTPWorks:
- New options for interfacing bundles and bundle signals
- New Bundle Connection window offering Visual connection scheme
- And much more!
- Compatibility with the Functional Mock-up Interface (FMI) standard for co-simulation (V.1.0 and V.2.0) as master and slave.
Easy to use interface between tools like Matlab/Simulink®, Modelica® and EMTP !
2. New Protection Toolbox
- The next level for Protection studies has arrived!
3. New Exciter and Governors Toolbox
- Encapsulated, open-architecture and automatically initialized Exciter and Governor models based on standards
4. Simulink® DLL interface
- Import Simulink® models into EMTP in two clicks
Our technical and sales team will be there to answer your questions.
If you want to meet our sales team, you can contact them.