- Provides waveform visualization and advanced mathematical post-processing capabilities.
- ScopeView is a data acquisition and signal processing software adapted very well for visualisation and analysis of EMTP-RV results.
- It may be used to simultaneously load, view and process data from applications such
ScopeView is a data acquisition and signal processing software adapted very well for visualisation and analysis of EMTP-RV results.
It may be used to simultaneously load, view and process data from applications such as EMTP-RV, MATLAB and Comtrade format files.
ScopeView possesses also advanced mathematical post-processing capabilities and is able to save and load templates associated to customized sessions of similar simulations.
- Visualization and post-processing of data originating from different sources such as EMTP-RV, MATLAB and Comtrade.
- Scopeview can also handle waveforms generated by SimPowerSystems of the Mathworks inc. and by both the Hybrid and fully digital real-time simulator HYBRISIM and HYPERSIM. HYPERSIM is marketed by OPAL-RT Technologies since February 2012.
- Multi-page and multi-column capabilities.
- Graphical manipulation including zoom, superimposition, Cursor between 2 abscissa values to interactively display min, max, average and rms values, tracking cursor, interactive displacement of graphs, etc.
- Built-in advanced function Editor from simple mathematical operators to more complex functions such as discrete Fourier transform, harmonics etc.
- Ability to create, save and load template associated to a customized session of results displaying and mathematical post-processing.
- Page/graph Properties change by right-clicking on the chart.
- Hardcopy in color and print in a file (export) in a number of popular graphic formats such as MATLAB binary, Comtrade, pdf, jpg and eps. Created plots can be copied and printed into text editors.